A title search seeks to answer the following questions:
- Does the seller have a saleable interest in the property?
- What kind of restrictions or allowances pertain to the use of the land?
- What liens exist on the property that may need to be extinguished?
To get you the answers you need, we perform real property and cooperative lien searches nationwide for the following:
- Current and prior owners
- Mortgages and other liens
- Property Taxes
- Covenants, easements and restrictions
- Bankruptcy documents
- Surrogate’s Court Documents
- Continuation/Update Searches
- Zoning documents
- Flood Searches
- Foreclosure Searches
We also offer Flood Searches, Foreclosure Searches, and Zoning Lot Certification and Searches.